The eighth edition of the annual wine2wine Business Forum will be held on October 18th and 19th 2021 in a hybrid format: participants can opt to participate in person at the PalaExpo in Veronafiere (Verona) or connect online through the digital platform. This is a brand new edition for the resurgence of the wine industry, with new innovation, inspiration and networking possibilities, both online and onsite. The third party platform was introduced in 2020 and gives attendees the ability to follow the 70+ sessions from anywhere and from any device, both live and on-demand. Speakers will deliver their speeches from Verona or remotely, followed by live Q&A sessions. Materials shared during the forum (presentations, links, etc.) will be made available on the platform for all attendees registered for the event.
This year the wine2wine Business Forum will cover several topics including: a track dedicated to 20 foreign markets in collaboration with ITA Agency, focus on communication and marketing, as well as a spotlight on education and inclusiveness. Colangelo & Partners will contribute 4 sessions to the wine2wine Business Forum 2021, including:
- David Parker, CEO of Benchmark Wine Group and President of the National Association of Wine Retailers, will present how to sell fine wine in the US through multi-channel marketing.
- Michelle Erland and Juliana Colangelo will present a session on how Italian wineries can refresh their storytelling in order to target the US market.
- Alexi Curlee Cashen, CEO of Elenteny Imports, will discuss how to overcome disruptions that might arise in the supply chain post COVID.
- Heini Zachariassen, Founder of Vivino, will discuss the consumer behaviors in online wine consumption that are proving to outlast the pandemic, with a focus on how they are engaging with the Italian wine category.
The program for this 8th edition is available online, along with the list of speakers and topics. We are excited to offer our network special registration rates for wine2wine 2021:
- The ticket for the online event can be purchased for € 89 + VAT.
- You can access the on-site event at the price of € 180 + VAT.
- The ticket is valid for both days and access to the digital platform will be guaranteed even after the event.
- The link to the registration page is: https://wine2wine.net/registrazione/?lang=en
- In the session “Other” please specify Colangelo & Partners.
- Enter your personal discount code: ZPEV8JFPO2815
Those who have already pre-registered will be contacted by the organizer via email and will be given instructions on how to redeem their discounted tickets.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the wine2wine team at email@example.com.